Northern Roof Systems
(NRR) North-Rib Roof System
This through fastened ribbed roof system is available in both 26 and 24 gauge Galvalume. The 36" coverage panel is installed with mastic and fasteners, providing a serviceable roof for many years.
- Full bearing leg for proper installation of laps
- 80 KSI material hr roof walkability
- 20 year warranteed material
(NSR) North-Seam Roof
This structural standing seam represents years of tested in place construction. The 24" wide profile is available in 24 and 22 gauge Galvalume as well 24 gauge with a Kynar® paint finish.
- Snap - lock and machine searrred options.
- Factory applied mastic.
- U.L. 90 Rated System
- Variable height sliding clips
- Panel laps factory notched
- Roof skylights available for system
- 20 year warrantees material
(NLR)- North-Loc Roof System
This roof system is an architectural standing seam with the capabilities of a structural roof system. The North-Loc 16" wide panel is available in 24 gauge Galvalume with a Kynar 500 ® /or Hylar 5000™ standard color.
- Factory applied sealant
- Install over sub-framing or solid sub-deck U.L. 90 rated system.
- Wide range of colors available.
Northern design systems allows for use of 8", 9", 10" or 12" cee sections as well as bar joist secondary framing in long bay. Galvalume is a registered trademark of BIEC International, Inc. Kynar 500® is a registered trademark of Elf Atochem North America, Inc. Hylar 5110(1 is trademark of Ausimont USA, Inc,